Ardara Walking Festival
The Ardara Walking Festival takes place in beautiful West Donegal during March and includes 2 stunning walks
- Friday the 18th of March: – Registration in the Heritage Centre Ardara from 6.30 pm – 7.30 pm.
- Day 1 – Saturday 18th March – Moderate to difficult walk-Length will vary.
- Day 2 – Sunday 19th March – Easy to moderate Walk – 10 to 12km
- Fee: – €25 euro for one walk or €40 for two walks.
- Busses will be available for both hikes with travel times of less than 15 minutes for both easy-to-moderate walks
Are you looking for local accommodation in the area? Inish View is a participating member of the Booking.com Affiliate Program and the “Accommodation ” button below is an affiliate link. That means if you book through this link below, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
This helps to keep the Inish View Website up and running, so thanks for your support!
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.