Atlantic Irish Fest 2023
Atlantic Irish Fest is taking place in the lovely coastal town of Bundoran in Donegal for 5 days from the 21st of January. It celebrates the traditions of history, culture and music in the beautiful part of Donegal with cultural talks and tours, outdoor activities and a full program of live music with Donegal’s best musicians, including The Henry Girls, The Logues, and Johnny Gallagher and the Boxty Band.
Check out the festival’s webpage here.
Festival events include:-
- The Logues – SATURDAY, Jan. 21
- The Henry Girls – Sunday, Jan. 22
- Meitheal: Mapping our Musical Traditions’ curated by Marc Geagan – Monday, Jan 23
- Johnny Gallagher and the Boxty Band – Tuesday, Jan. 24
You will find plenty of activities and sights near Bundoran (Click on the links below for more details):-
- Murvagh Beach
- Rossnowlagh Strand
- Ballyshannon Leisure Centre
- Castle Adventure
- Fairy Bridges
- Rougey Cliff Walk
- Waterworld Bundoran
- Bundoran Adventure Park
- Bundoran Surf Co
- Surfworld Bundoran
- Donegal Equestrian Centre
- Murfs Surf School
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.