Tionól Dhún na nGall 2023
Check out the lineup with piping & reed-making classes, recitals and Piper’s Chair – it’ll be a weekend not to be missed! Tionól Dhún na nGall 2023 will take place on Friday 17th February to Sunday 19th February in Teach Hiúdaí Beag, Bunbeg, Ionad Pobail Dhún Lúiche, Moneymore and Crolly Distillery, Crolly.
Friday 17th February Venue: Teach Húidaí Beag, Bunbeg
- 8.00 pm – Young Piper’s Recital followed by Piper’s Chair
Saturday 18th February – Venue: Ionad Pobail Dhún Lúiche, Moneymore
- 10.00 am – Piping & Reedmaking Classes Piping Class Teachers – Eoin Orr & Tom Clarke Reedmaking Teacher – César Pastor
- 3.30 pm – RecitalArtists – Sheila Friel, Megan Níc Fhionnghaile & Cian McGrory, Cathal Ó Curráin, Martin Crossin, Theresa Kavanagh & Ian Smith. Admission: €15 for standard & €10 for students/unwaged/retired Venue: Teach Húidaí Beag, Bunbeg
- 8 pm – Piper’s Chair
Sunday 19th February Venue: Crolly Distillery
- 12.30 pm – Piper’s Chair
Are you looking for local holiday accommodation options in the area? Important disclosure: Inish View is a proud participant in the Booking.com Affiliate Program. This means If you choose to make a booking through the provided link assured that you won’t incur any extra charges.
However, by using this link, you are supporting us as we may receive a small commission. Your support means the world to us! Thank you for choosing Inish View and happy travels!
Best Hotels to stay near here:-
- The Highlands Hotel, Glenties
- The Waterfront Hotel, Dungloe
- The Lough Eske Castle Hotel
- Harvey’s Point Hotel
- Mill Park Hotel
To register for classes, please contact email@example.com or call +353 (0)1 87 30093. Classes are €35 for members (€50 for non-members). check out the event’s webpage here
Check out all the fantastic festivals throughout the North West here.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.