Burtonport Railway Walk
Burtonport Railway Walk consists of 3 walks that partially follow the old railway from Burtonport to Letterkenny
- Walk 1 – The Old Railway Walk is a 5.5 km walk (11km return ) which is on minor roads and surfaced track, follow the red train and red directional arrows.
- Walk 2 – Kinballycrowie Loop which is a 7km looped walk, follow orange arrows on white background.
- Walk 3 – Crickamore Loop this track is 5km long, follow blue arrows on white background.
You will find plenty of activities and sights in and around the town (Click on the links below for more details):-
- Sli na Rosann
- Harbour and WAW Discovery Point
- Arranmore Charters
- Arranmore Ferry
- River Walk Dungloe
- Maghery Coastal Adventures
Local Accommodation Options for Your Perfect Getaway!:
Are you looking for local holiday accommodation options near the Burtonport Railway Walk?
Important disclosure: Inish View is a proud participant in the Booking.com Affiliate Program. This means if you choose to make a booking through the provided link below be assured that you won't incur any extra charges.
However, by using this link, you are supporting us as we may receive a small commission. Your support means the world to us! Thank you for choosing Inish View and happy travels!
Local Hotels near here:-
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.